Sunday, April 7, 2013

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE


To celebrate our Two year anniversary I am offering 20% off everything in the whole store!

I started this out as a personal project since I thought India was not well represented in miniature wargaming especially in 28mm. At that time I was going to make the miniatures just for my personal use but then decided to offer them to the public as a part time venture. Well since then of course my “day job” has had me so busy I have yet to play a game with my own figures I have created! But I am committed to completing the range with all the unique fighting units of India. The elephant masters are cast in resin. Just waiting for the crew to be completed. The will also be elephants with howdahs added and armored elephants as well.

I want to thank everyone for their support and business and look forward to another year of exciting releases.

Details of the sale here

http://indusminiatures.mybigcommerce.com/index.php

Best Regards,
Ashok

No comments:

Post a Comment